A source of
vitality and beauty
Garlic is traditionally called a natural antibiotic. And not without reason – garlic contains more than 200 chemical compounds with a variety of beneficial health properties.
Among many other substances, garlic contains sodium, potassium, selenium, calcium, magnesium, silicon, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, vitamins B, C and D. The main health-promoting compound of garlic is the essential oil allicin, which fights inflammation and bacteria and gives the garlic its characteristic smell.
In India, the healing properties of garlic were described in Sanskrit documents as early as 5,000 years ago. In ancient Greece, garlic was given to Olympic athletes to make them stronger and last longer. In the early 18th century, grave diggers in France drank wine with crushed garlic, believing that it would protect them from the plague. During World War I and World War II, soldiers were given garlic to prevent gangrene.
Scientists have proven that garlic:
- Strengthens the immune system and is a source of antioxidants
- Supports respiratory and vascular health and helps control cholesterol
- helps keep the heart healthy and supports liver function
- helps to maintain the microbiological balance in the intestine
- is antibacterial and helps protect the body from harmful microorganisms and fungi
- helps to cope with stress
In folklore, the following abilities are also attributed to garlic *:
- prevents aging and calcification of the arteries
- lowers blood pressure
- has an anti-inflammatory effect
- effectively treats colds
- helps with diseases of the nervous system
- acts as a blood thinner, reducing the risk of stroke and heart attack
And another grandmother’s trick. How to inject vitality into a tired man? If your sweetheart happens to be dull and indifferent, put garlic in his dinner! Why is Black Garlic indispensable here? Because this way the breath stays fresh and as the evening progresses there are no obstacles to kissing!
Research shows that the antioxidant levels of Black Garlic are up to 80 times higher than raw garlic. Thus, there is reason to believe that Black Garlic is much more effective than ordinary garlic in preventing disease and increasing vitality.
The legendary Yogi Bhajan, who brought Kundalini Yoga from India to the West, has said, “Doctor’s diagnose, food heals, God cures.” Let’s give ourselves a chance!
* These are not health claims and Must Küüslauk OÜ does not claim or deny that eating garlic has the effect described above. Eating garlic is not a substitute for a varied diet or medication prescribed by a doctor.